In the context of HiveOS, a flight sheet is a document that contains important information about a mining rig, such as its hashrate, power consumption, and GPU configuration. The flight sheet allows you to keep track of the performance of your mining rig, and to share this information with others. The flight sheet can be created and viewed on the HiveOS platform. It allows you to see important data about the rig, such as the GPUs, their clock speed, temperature, power consumption, pool, and wallet address. The flight sheet also includes the rig’s location, and allows you to see the rig’s uptime and hashrate history. Additionally, you can also compare the flight sheets of different rigs, in order to see how they compare in terms of performance.
Here is an easy steps to set up your flight sheets in HiveOS!
- Log in to your HiveOS account and access the “Rigs” page.
2. Select the rig for which you want to create a flight sheet.
3. Scroll down to the “Flight sheet” section, and click on the “Create” button.
4. Fill out the form with the relevant information about the rig, such as its GPU configuration, overclocking settings, and power consumption.
5. Click on the “Save” button to create the flight sheet.
HiveOS flight sheets can be applied for both Asic miners and GPU miners.
In summary, creating flight sheets in HiveOS allows you to monitor and optimize the performance of your mining rigs, share important information with others, and make informed decisions about your mining operation.